domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

The worst thing is to look in the mirror and not like, feel like you're a vapid woman.


And although the truth is cruel, the reality on me
is even more humiliating.
And all that is left me, to realize,
the only thing I am is an ugly girl
with pimples on his face, fat and small
I do not like my hair and I hate this imperfect smile.
I have low self-esteem has been strengthened
my ideas that never should be born,
I am too poor to live with perfect people.
I've tried so many things to be what I love so much
but the obstacles and temptations are stronger than my will
at times makes me get carried away and sunk to depression
I sink into that boat so much effort to achieve lift.
Ask for help? ... if not necessary, the end of the day my life no matter
and sometimes it is better to see people die in life, as happens to me.
Ever arrive saved?
I do not know, salvation is only for people who are worth and I, not worth.
I just hope the day he can finally rest in peace
and be really happy for what I am.

No hay comentarios :